Can Acupressure benefit my small animal or horse? Is there any research?
The goal of practicing acupressure is to restore, replenish and maintain the natural harmony and balance needed in animal and human bodies to create optimal health and well-being.
Conventional western and eastern medicines’ scientific studies and clinical observation have proven that acupressure can:
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Build the immune system
- Benefit chronic health issues
- Strengthen muscles, tendons, joints and bones
- Balance energy to optimize the body’s natural ability to heal
- Release natural cortisone to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Release endorphins necessary to increase energy or relieve pain
- Enhance mental clarity and calm required for focus in training and performance
- Resolve injuries more readily by increasing the blood supply and removing toxins
- Manage chronic pain, improve mobility and relieve muscle spasms
- Increase strength and promote tissue healing
- Increase sense of well-being, provide short-term pain control and relaxation
- Alleviate nausea and control vomiting
- Enhance circulation and increase blood flow
- Boost immune response and aid organ functions
© Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute (TgAAI™)
© Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D.